Thanksgiving is an amazing time of year that always seems to be overshadowed. We seem to completely skip the Thanksgiving excitement and go straight from Halloween to Christmas over night! Here at EarningStation we wanted to make sure that this turkey day will shine. So we decided what better way than making some fun DIY goodies! Now we are no pro bakers here at EarningStation so these are some exciting goodies that everyone can enjoy and require no baking!
Cookie Pilgrim Hats
- Mini Reese’s cups
- Fudge Strip cookies
1.Simply combine the mini Reese’s cup to the bottom of the fudge strip cookie using the frosting. Together they form the crown and the hat band. Simple enough right?
2.To add that extra special touch make a band of frosting where the Reese’s and cookie meet making it look like that white belt around the pilgrim hat. You can also make the buckle to the belt with either yellow frosting or a mini Chiclet!
- Hershey Kisses
- Nutter Butter Bites
- Mini chocolate morsels
1. Melt the mini chocolate morsels either in the microwave or on the stove top until silky smooth. Once the chocolate is melted immediately attach the Nutter Butter Bite and Hershey Kiss together.
2. To make the stem of the acorn you have two options. The easy way would just be to attach a mini chocolate morsel to the top on the nutter butter with the melted chocolate or you can pipe the melted chocolate stem on the the top. This can be done by cutting a hole in the corner of a plastic zip block bag and squeezing the remaining melted chocolate out of it.
3. When completed place in the refrigerator until set.
Rice Krispy Pumpkin Treats
- Rice Krispy Cereal
- Miniature Marshmallows
- Tootsie Rolls
- Orange food Coloring
1.Melt 3 Tablespoons of margarine in a large microwave safe bowl.
2.Add 10 ounces of mini marshmallows to melted margarine and microwave again until soft and fluffy.
3.Add orange food coloring and 6 cups of Rice Krispy Cereal to bowl, mix well.
4.Form mixture into round balls, placing them on a tray for them to set in.
5.For the final touch add the stem using a piece of the Tootsie Roll!
6.If you are feeling really crafty add a leaf to the stem using a piece of a green fruit roll up or green frosting!
- Butterscotch Morsels
- Peanut Butter Morsels
- White Chocolate Morsels
- Chow Main Noodles
1.Combine Butterscotch, Peanut butter, and White Chocolate morsels to melt in the microwave or on stove top until silky smooth.
2. Stir in chow main noodles to the melted morsels
3. Form the mixture into small balls and place on parchment paper and allow them to set either in the fridge or on countertop. We prefer to eat them cold! It brings out all the flavors!
Let us know how yours turned out! We can’t wait to see!