1. Already closed your envelope and need to add something else? Put it in the fridge for an hour and it will easily peel back open!
2.Chop an onion while chewing gum to reduce or resist you from tearing up.
3. To get an ice cold drink, wrap a wet paper towel around it and stick it in the freezer for 15 min.
4. Hide your valuable items in a wrapped up dipper at the beach, no one will go looking through there.
5. Place a wooden spoon across a boiling pot to prevent it from boiling over.
6. Microwave a cup of water and a tablespoon of vinegar for 5 minutes…waalaa you have a clean microwave.
7. When heating up leftovers space out a circles I the middle. The food will heat up quicker and more evenly.
8.Hide your money in a chapstick container, of course you want to make sure you hollow out the inside first.
9.Use bread clips to save those flip-flops with split holes
11. Use nail polish to distinguish the difference between keys.
12. Rub a walnut on damaged wood furniture to cover up scratches and dings.
13. Place a cut open toilet paper roll around your wrapping paper to keep it from unrolling.
14. Use toothpaste to clean your dirty car headlights.
15. Light a piece of spaghetti on fire so you don’t burn yourself while lighting those hard to reach candle wicks.
16. Freeze a sponge and put it in a plastic bag, it works great as a no leak ice pack!
17. Put a pair of tights over the top of a vacuum hose to find those little items you may have dropped like earrings
18. Use dryer sheets to clean off any build up you may have on your glasses.
19. When drying your wet shoes tie a knot in the laces and close it in the door. This will keep the sneakers from being thrown around and causing loud noises
20. Use a can opener for blister packs to prevent you from cutting yourself.